8. I need to investigate people who have killed themselves by drinking water.
11. The other day I helped a tanned man and his fake-breasted girlfriend carry a large oak table up to their second floor loft while I wore the shorts and was covered in sweat. The woman kept starting to say something to me, but did not. The man had small hands.
12. I want to write an essay on the first 42 minutes of Lost Highway but I don't know where to begin.
16. ...always supposed to be doing something else...
18. The last time I was at my parents' house my sister had left her bra laying wet out on the kitchen counter on top of a couple of paper towels. I ate some ice cream.
22. The large security guard outside the 'Murder Kroger' last week, when I asked him how it's going, answered, smiling: "Ain't nobody dyin,' ain't nobody livin'."