1. HOTBOOKS review of Tao Lin's COGNITIVE-BEHAVORIAL THERAPY
2. Calamari Press just released Derek White's new novel MARSUPIAL and is also now the proprietor of all 3rd Bed released, including 10 of their 11 issues all their 3 book releases by Gary Lutz, David Ohle & James Wagner.
3. Lamination Colony nominated Josh Maday's Distractus Refractus Ontologicus: The Dissemination of Michael Martone for Best Creative Nonfiction 2008. Get that motherfucker, Josh.
4. An easy way to hallucinate is to not sleep for 2 weeks, drink too much coffee and then immediately go running. This is also a good way to faint into the street and get hit by a car, which I did not do, but could have. This weekend I am getting Lunesta pills. Praise.
5. God damn it I need to remember to go to some local comedy shows, get drunk and heckle the local dads. This guy is major:
Sitting in the front row with my ass hanging out shouting Tupac lyrics and hacking snot bubbles would be king of evening.